The Art of Watchmaking - Horological Society of Utah Educational Community Day
Time & Location
About the event
Come join the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute and learn how a mechanical watch works with a hands on watchmaking experience. During this short two-hour course you will get to work at a watchmakers bench with professional tools and be able to disassemble and reassemble a real functioning watch movement learning how everything functions along the way.
ALL AGES WELCOME!
There are 4 sessions to choose from:
Session #1 - 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Session #2 - 10:15 AM to 12:15 PM
Session #3 - 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Session #4 - 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM
This FREE event hosted by the Horological Society of Utah and being provided by the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute is a fundraiser to further expand the educational opportunities of HS-Utah. No fee is required but donations in any amount are welcome and fully tax deductable. Limit 1 session per person.
* If you are looking for further hands on experience, you can check out the Build a Watch event where you get to assemlbe you own customizable watch from scratch and take it home with you when you're done.
Art of Watchmaking - Session #1
Art of Watchmaking - Session #2
- Session #1 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM$0$00$0
- Session #2 10:15 AM - 12:15 PM$0$00$0
- Session #3 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM$0$00$0
- Session #4 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM$0$00$0