Build a Watch in the Archie Perkins Mobile Classroom
Time & Location
About the event
Professional instructors will walk you through assembling your own Swiss Made ETA 6497 movement, installing the dial and hands, and casing it up before wearing it out on your wrist. You choose the customizations to make the watch uniquely yours. Any skill level is welcome in this class and absolutely no experience required. Benches, tools, and equipment are taken care of, so all you need to do is show up.
Spots are limited to members of the Horological Society of Utah only. Members receive a discounted price and if you are not currently a member of HS-Utah, membership will be included in the non-discounted rate.
Lunch will be provided.
- 42mm case
- 22mm lugs
- 50mm lug to lug distance
- Double domed Sapphire Crystal
- WR to 100M
- Swiss ETA 6497 manual wind movement, Elabore Grade
- Superluminova dial and hands (*if applicable)
- Drilled lug holes for quick and easy strap changes
More details of the event can be found here: https://www.awci.com/buildawatch
- Build a Watch - 9/04/21$1,324+$33.10 Service fee$1,324+$33.10 Service feeSold Out